top of page

winkler garbage,SWAMP Landfill, RM of Stanley, Solid, Waste, Area, Management, Plan, SWAMP, Landfill, Winkler, Morden Landfill, Winkler Dump, dump, landfill, garbage, waste, swamp, winkler, morden, stanley, recycle, compost, dumping



Call SWAMP if you have any questions that were not answered below

Q. I have a question about my curbside garbage pick-up, who do I contact?



A. You will need to contact your local hauler. 

Q. Is my old car seat garbage?



There are a few things to consider:  Is your car seat expired?  Has your car seat been in any collisions?  If you answered yes to either of those questions then your car seat must be disposed of immediately! 

Q. Do you accept paint cans?



A. No. However, there are alternate drop offs available for those:.

In Winkler: Winkler Household Hazardous Waste at 345 1st Street, Janzen Paint andRona will accept paint cans.

In Morden: (Residential Sizes) may be taken to MWM.

Q. What do I do with my yard waste?



A. Yard Waste is compostable, and can be brought to Green Opportunities located on the 428

Q. Do you accept Fluorescent Lights?



A. No.

In Winkler you can take them to Rona &  Winkler Household Hazardous Waste at 345 1st Street, 

In Morden you can dispose of them at MWM.

A. Household hazardous waste is any product discarded from a home that contains volatile chemicals. These products:

- Can ignite and cause a fire

- Are corrosive and can eat away materials and destroy living tissue when contact occurs

- Can be explosive and/or reactive and can release poisonous fumes when exposed to air, water or other chemicals

  - Are toxic or poisonous, either immediately or over a long period of time

Q. What is considered Household Hazardous Waste?



© 2024 SWAMP Landfill. All Rights Reserved 

bottom of page